Sunday, August 23, 2009

Email Marketing Assistant Pro (Personal Use License with priority support)


A Complete auto responder, email marketing, email support, email follow up system with co reg features, automatic RSS feeds for messages and more....

How many hours do you spend every week to manage your subscriptions, to compose fresh emails for your lists, to clean up the subscribers etc. How about spending ZERO hours every week.

Email Marketing Assistants is a complete email auto respon with futuristic features like automatic single or double of subcriptions, automatic composition of emails, subcriptions without asking for email ids, automatic tracking, automatic scheduling, automatic list cleaning etc.


If email plays an important role in your list bulding and online marketing activity then you know very well process of building lists, sharing the lists, creating follow up messages etc is a pain in all the wrong places.

Whether you email marketing to collect leads, or to provide follow-up support, or to up sell a value add to collect inputs or enquiries from the users from your web site, email marketing assistant is the product

you have seen the experts use this poerful scrip covers almost all the aspects of email marketing and give power to use the tools that was in the hands of a few experts only

So, What do you want from your email marketing software ?
  • I need the best auto responder for my business without having to pay a fortune month.
  • I don't want to spend time to write an email every week. I'i something that automates the entire process of subcription creation of contents and management of my list.
  • I want to subscribe visitors even if they do not want to give their email address.
  • I want to have custom feedback forms on my website and their feedback online.
  • I want to partner with other webmasters and offer co-register features.
  • I want to have a consistent identity of my newsletters.
  • I want to create Name squeeze pages and one time offers upsell my products and services
  • I ant to send emails in Chinese and German and other land.
  • I want to save money on my email campaigs
  • I am absolutely new to email based marketing or internet

Want To Know More :
"Click Here "

No comments:

Post a Comment